Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Dear Fellow Public Restroom Users

If you're feeling the need to bring Tolstoy's War and Peace in the bathroom with you, perhaps a change of diet is in order?  Or maybe I should bring you one of those drain clearing snakes for you to use?  Anything that might get your constipated ass off of one of the two toilet seats that serve over 150 people every day so that I can take a shit in the five minutes I have to shit, get coffee, do a status report and then get my ass back to training?

2 comments:

Tom Green said...

I wish they would at least, while sitting there for hours, reach around and flush the damn toilet so others who come in there won't feel the need to call 911 for a hazmat removal.

Ragin' Dave said...

I know. I want to force feed these people a salad every now and then, so they can experience what a normal shit is supposed to be like.