Monday, October 06, 2008

Familiar Territory

For Seattle fans, anyways.

The Mariners? Done, sitting at home after sitting at the bottom of their division for damn near all year. I think there were a couple of days when they had a game or two on Texas, but they didn't last very long.

The Seahawks? Done in by injuries. I know they've gotten Branch and Engram back, but I think it's too little too late. We'll see if they can get back into the swing of things, but I'm looking at this year and just wondering if it's going to be the Seahawks of the 80's and early 90's all over again.

The Seattle Sonics Oklahoma City Thunder? Do I need to say any more?

And my Washington State Cougs have fourteen, count 'em ONE TWO THREE FOURTEEN starters sitting on the bench in bandages and casts. They aren't going anywhere with a redshirt freshman QB.

Yeah. I'm in familiar territory.

No comments: