Sunday, July 17, 2005

Yeah, I'm busy.

But you already knew that. Although the past two days were pretty much a waste of time, they were an Army mandated waste of time, so I had to go.

Although there was some benefit to it. I had to go down to Camp Santiago today, and on the way down I saw some of the prettiest sights I've ever seen in Puerto Rico. On the way over the mountains the sun was just rising, and there were clouds of fog in the valleys down below.

It was like looking over a series of lake, broken by almost sheer walls of green. It was mystical.

I won't bore you with details about Camp Santiago, suffice to say that the Army must have looked for the most miserable, bug-ridden plot of land in Puerto Rico and then built a camp on it.

I'm catching up on the news, so I'll be back tomorrow with more opinion.

No comments: