Monday, March 22, 2004

Back in the Saddle Again.

Well, the trip went well. It wasn't relaxing by any means, but it was productive. Plus, much scotch was consumed, cigars were smoked, and my cousins Cathy and Tim were gracious hosts to the Raging Girlfriend and I. Details of the trip to follow later.

I just tallied the votes for the bumper sticker, and the totals are Six votes for B and Six votes for C. Screw you people. But, since many folks wanted the font from B, that's what I'm going to send to the printers. It'll be sent off tonight, and it'll take anywhere from two - eight weeks to get them back. Once I have them in my hot little hands, I'll let you all know. Any suggestions or complains need to be emailed to me before 6 PM Pacific Time.

I've kept myself out of the political news for a few days, so once I catch up, I'll start raging again. From what I heard on the radio, it won't take long.

No comments: