Saturday, September 13, 2003

Thirty Six

And counting. That's the number of states that have "shall-issue" laws now that the Missouri state legislature told their Gun-Grabbing-Bastard of a governor to take his veto and shove it where the sun don't shine. That's right, folks. There's only fourteen states left where you can commit a crime against a law-abiding citizen and not worry about getting shot!

Granted, your milage may vary depending on the city you live in. Boston, Chicago, and New York come to mind as the biggest gun-grabbers. Oh, and DC, where more Americans are killed on a daily basis than in Iraq.

Note to criminals: Just in case you don't know what states realise that the 2nd Amendment isn't to be dicked with, check here And thanks to Kim du Toit for all the links.

This might be my only post today. Why, you ask? Cause I'm going here. Time to work out some agression, I think.

If you're not too tired of September 11th topics, here's a good one. Mrs. du Toit posts on people who just don't get it. I dig this woman, I really do. But I would add to her comments (and I think I'll do just that) there are two types of people in America today. The first group woke up on Sep. 12th and swore "Never Again". The second group woke up on Sep 12th and said "Let's get over it".

I'm in that "Never Again" group. Because I never, ever, want to witness this again. Once again, Cox and Forkum have nailed it. Look at that picture. And tell me you didn't feel that gut-hit feeling when you realised what you were looking at.

And last, something that will end this on a lighter note.

"A study in a Wisconsin medical school, showed that the kind of male face a woman finds attractive can differ depending on where a woman is in her menstrual cycle. For instance: if she is ovulating: she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features; and if she is menstruating: she is more prone to be attracted to a man with scissors shoved in his temple and a bat jammed up his ass while he is on fire."

C'mon now, admit it, you're laughing!

No comments: