Friday, August 25, 2017

File this under "Why the Catholic Church is shrinking"

Or lat least the Novus Ordo church.  Vatican II, for you non Catholics out there.  Catholic school removing Catholic statues to be more "inclusive".

When you refuse to even admit your own faith, how in the hell do you expect others to accept it?  Everyone at work knows I'm Catholic.  Proudly Catholic.  I certainly don't cringe and try to hide my faith.  But then, I actually believe in God, unlike most of the modern day "Christians", or as I prefer to label them - Churchians.

Rather than indoctrinate students in Catholic theology, San Domenico provides students with instruction in world religions and philosophy.

A Catholic school that refuses to teach Catholicism.  They're Catholic in name only at this point.  I can't even begin to put my disgust into words.

No comments: