Friday, February 27, 2015

How do you stay sane in a crazy world?

I'm looking around at the world today, and I really don't know what to make of it.

The President of the United States offers comfort to Islamic Terrorists while denigrating Christianity.

An unelected body of bureaucrats imposes gun control by regulatory fiat while our so called "representatives" do nothing.

The IRS actively targets conservatives.  Other than hearings full of sound and fury, there's no reaction.

All the while the people elected to put a stop to it put John Boehner, the Weepy Orange, and Mitch McConnell, the Turtle-Faced Turd, in charge of the opposition party and they immediately spend their time stabbing their voters in the back and giving blow-jobs to K-Street lobbyists.

And all the while they try to call people like me a bunch of crazy terrorists.

I'm not crazy.  And I'm not alone.

What I am is pissed off.


No comments: