Sunday, August 28, 2011

A little Sunday Morning Jazz

This is a style of music the Ragin' Mrs. just can't stand at all, but I love it.  That's OK, because she loves trance music and I don't.  We do have our little differences.  Anyways, one of the kings of jazz, in my not so humble opinion, is Thelonious Monk, and this is the first song of his that I ever heard.



I'm trying to avoid too many political things on Sundays.  I'm finding that it does bad things to my mindset for the rest of the week.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

OK - Dave - I actually laughed out loud when I read the part about it being Sunday and all, and then I scroll slightly down and see the next headline. The juxtaposition was hilarious!

However, you are correct in calling them f'n scumbags. I was beyond outraged when I saw that video. And when I saw those well-mannered, well-groomed kids my mind flashed on the kids in our middle and high school here. They all look like bums and the girls look like little "hooker wannabes."