Friday, April 16, 2010

Keep hitting them

I see that we've been effective.  When the Marxist Messiah begins to mock you in public, you're hitting him where it hurts.  When the President makes fun of people who are so pissed off that they're gathering in groups of 10,000 or more, you're dealing with a tone-deaf ideologue who can only be removed, not "talked to", not "worked with".

Don't stop.  Keep hitting, keep hammering him and his cohort of communist congresscritters.  Do not ever stop, not once.  If you stop you will lose.

Let me quote to you one of America's greatest generals - Patton

"I don't want to get any messages saying, "I am holding my position." We are not holding a Goddamned thing. Let the Germans do that. We are advancing constantly and we are not interested in holding onto anything, except the enemy's balls. We are going to twist his balls and kick the living shit out of him all of the time. Our basic plan of operation is to advance and to keep on advancing regardless of whether we have to go over, under, or through the enemy. We are going to go through him like crap through a goose; like shit through a tin horn!"

2 comments:

Keads said...

Sir, Mind if I link your blog entry to mine?

Ragin' Dave said...

Be my guest!