Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oh goodie goodie, they are now altering original U.S documents and indoctrinating students with more Koolaid

Can you please tell me what is wrong with this paragraph?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all people are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.


Whether you are or are not able to tell me what is wrong with it, you can go here to either be educated or outraged.

The reality is that I understand the vast majority of the American public can not understand the reason for the wording being what it is. I even understand explaining it to them. The thought of changing the words and teaching them as the original just sickens me.



No comments: