Saturday, November 10, 2007

Spread the news

Spread it. Spread it far and wide. Write people and have them link to Sondra's posts. And have those people write people they know.

I want this spread over the net in 24 hours or less. This is disgusting. This is foul. Abhorrent. This is a picture perfect example of Leftists in action. They don't care about anything but themselves.

I'm so pissed off after reading what Sondra went through that I can barely type. It's probably a good thing that I wasn't there, otherwise I would have spent the night in a jail cell after I busted a few heads. A few? Fuck it, I would have kept swinging until there wasn't any traitor left standing.

These people that Sondra describes ARE THE ENEMY. They are antithetical to everything America stands for. They don't deserve to be called Americans.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............

No comments: