Friday, August 26, 2005

The political circle

Someone (I can't remember who but I think it was Drumwaster who told me) once forwarded a theory about politics. Don't think of politics as a straight line, think of it as a circle. Communism and facism are right next to each other on the bottom, with complete and total anarchy at the top. The reason for thinking of politics like this is that even though communism and facism supposedly are at opposite ends of the political spectrum, the end results of both ideologies are damn near identical.

Well, that theory has been floating through my head for several years now, and I keep seeing more proof that this particular model is the correct one. Witness Casey Sheehan's mother, who is currently spewing her anti-American, anti-Isreal, pure Democrat Party spew down in Crawford, TX. This is the same woman who told people to "pull Isreal out of Palestine". Got it?

Guess who has the exact same message as Casey Sheehan's mother?

The Neo-Nazi Skinheads.

Let The World Know That White Patriots
Were First & Loudest To Protest This War For Israel

We don’t want leftist Johnny-come-latelys who are misleadingly protesting this war as if the war is about oil (not true), or as if it’s right-wing patriots who launched this war (not true) to hijack the issue from us.

We want to challenge these leftists with the fact that their leftist leaders, like Hillary Clinton, are on the same War for Israel team as the cowardly Republicans who have been bought and paid for in the Senate, House, White House, and Media by the Jewish Neocon political machine.


Hell, that's practically word for word out of the Dummocratic Underpants or the Klueless Kos Klan! And let's not forget that David Duke was in Crawford supporting Casey Sheehan's mother as well! You know, the white supremecist fuckhead from Louisiana? Yep, his message and Casey Sheehan's mother's message are hand in hand. If you don't want to dirty your computer with that last link, I'll just tell you that it goes to David Duke's homepage, with the story line of "Why Cindy Sheehan is Right!" Doesn't that give you the warm fuzzies?

Yeah, right. It makes me want to vomit. I would rather castrate myself with a fucking CHAINSAW than have David Duke sing my praises. I'd rather have my scrotum turned into goo by two large bricks than have fucking skinheads try to "support" me. But when Sheehan's tirades are damn near word for word off of the white-power groups websites........

I wonder why the MSM hasn't broadcast THAT story all over the news yet.

Nah, I'm not really wondering.

Found at RNS.

No comments: