Friday, July 01, 2022

Working when everyone else isn't

 Has pretty much become the norm.

Although it's nice when the building is that empty.  The gym is mine!  MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!  And I don't have to worry about people blowing up the latrine in my hallway.

On the other hand, I'm tired.  I have coals lighting on the grill right now and a couple of pork loins we've had curing for a day or two ready to go on.  Dinner is going to be light tonight.  Too damn hot to eat much.  I might hit up karaoke tonight, I might not.  Depends on how I feel.

I'm supposed to have Tuesday off.  Hah.  It is to laugh.

2 comments:

p2 said...

Kinda nice when I have the hangar to myself. My coworker (AAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA) finally took some time off; he hasn’t taken a vacation day in 18 months. The place won’t survive without him, yanno.. Anyway, that means I’m on call for the next 8 straight weeks. Basically at work 24/7 until the end of August. What is this “retirement” of which you speak? You’re on the way out, Brother. The workload may not diminish, but the bullshit level will. (And you’ll have the option of calling the boss on it…prob’ly….maybe…. come to think of it, ask to meet the boss during the interview…..)

Ragin' Dave said...

If I get my way, I will be the boss. I can fire myself.