Thursday, May 13, 2021

Liz Cheney is booted from her leadership position

 It should have happened after she voted for impeachment, but better late than never.

In a closed-door vote, House Republicans ousted Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) Wednesday morning from her House leadership position.

Cheney was undeterred by the vote, and vowed to oppose Trump going forward.

This clueless GOP establishment moron wouldn't shut her yap about Trump.  Ever.  She was afflicted with TDS.  She was worthless in her position, and she gave the DNC more and more ammo every day.  And now she's gone.

Good.

And one of the surest ways to know that booting Cheney from her position was the right thing to do is watch the reaction of people who hate you and want you to die.

The deed had been done by the time I wandered over to my computer to begin working for the day. I immediately did what I always do when I know that the Left is triggered: I checked Twitter, The New York Times, and The Washington Post to get an overview of the meltdown.

It was positively glorious.

Once Cheney loses her re-election bid, I look forward to seeing her at her new gig at CNN.

No comments: