Wednesday, November 18, 2020

The DNC Propaganda wing seems to have received their talking points.

 Fuck the fucking fuckers, and fuck anything and anyone who helps them.

I really don’t know who they think they are kidding, this is quite literally going to be a fight to the death and they can take their phony bullshit and stuff it right up their asses.

It was a complete waste of time, ink and paper.

The Mrs. and I got the paper when I was stationed in Vicksburg, as it was the real way to find out what was going on locally, and what local events where happening.  It was just a small little paper, but hey, I got a crossword every day and we knew what was going on in the vicinity.

Big city papers?  Fuck 'em.  Fuck 'em hard, and let them die.  I refuse to pay for DNC talking points.  The local commie fish-wrap here is just as bad as any other big city paper, and I won't pay for that kind of crap to show up on my doorstep.

No comments: