Saturday, September 05, 2020

Well, New Blogger won't let me go back to old Blogger

 Anybody have any ideas about a new hosting service?  I'm willing to pay.  Blogger sucks ass.

I don't know why they decided to fuck around.  It wasn't broken.  The "new" bullshit doesn't improve a damn thing.  It's a fucking sham.  Of course, I don't pay for it, they use me to get information that they sell to people in order to get money.  I get that.  But this new bullshit just pisses me off, and quite frankly, I'm tired of it.

1 comment:

Drumwaster said...

You really ought to get onto Gab (no censorship, as they comply exactly with SCOTUS precedents that "there is no such thing as hate speech" - a 9-0 ruling under Obama, with gifs and vids welcomed), but I used to use my own domain (with my traffic loads, it cost me ~$120/yr).