Monday, July 20, 2020

This is how the shooting war will start

Gutless pathetic fucking Democrat shitbags refuse to enforce the law and allow the Pantifa shitbags to assault people with weapons.

Come at my wife with a weapon, I'm dropping you.  I will put a bullet in your fucking brain and walk away smiling.

Come at any of my family with a weapon and I will end your life.  Come at me with a weapon, and I will take it from you and use it to slam your teeth down your throat.  If there are more of you than I can handle with my fists?  I will simply kill all of you.  I will drop you like the feral animals you are, and once again, I will sleep perfectly well at night.

I don't care what pathetic fucking excuse the Democrat party has.  Allowing Pantifa to assault and beat peaceful protesters while the police stand right next to the action and do nothing?  That's how a motherfucking communist get shot.  And once the shooting starts, it won't stop for a while.  Once that switch gets flipped, it's on.


5 comments:

Brian said...

This is the police taking a side. When/If it goes down there will be nowhere for them to go. They are hated by the left and the right won't trust them because they stand around doing nothing.

Anonymous said...

Summertime carry for me used to be my Ruger LCP .380 in a pocket holster in my shorts. That gun has been out of commission since Memorial Day weekend because of an incident where it got submerged. In these days of possibly being caught in some kind of mob has me carrying nothing less than my Ruger SR9c compact 9mm in a strong side hip holster at 3 o'clock and a double mag carrier at 8 o'clock. I just cover everything with a light cotton shirt. In my truck, the gun is situated between the seat and the console in a Remora holster, quick to deploy when someone is at the window. I share the mindset of Ragin' Dave as to when and how deadly force WILL be applied. Because of these extraordinary dangerous times and the greater possibility of using deadly force, I bought self defense coverage that covers my wife as well. I thought about getting it for years before I actually did.

p2 said...

Couple of these morons get dropped and their song's gonna change pretty quick. They already cower the minute someone fights back. Having said that though, my mantra is "I'm too small to fight you, I'm too old to run and I'm too damn grumpy to put up with your bullshit. I'm just gonna shoot you twice."

rusty muskets said...

hey p2, I just passed the 74 marker this weekend and I totally agree with you
Rusty Muskets

Bigus Macus said...

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;

Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,

The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere

The ceremony of innocence is drowned;

The best lack all conviction, while the worst

Are full of passionate intensity.

W. B. Yeats