Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Professional Sports killed themselves. It was a woke suicide.

And I'm not the only person telling the leagues to go to hell.

Sports served as a distraction from whatever else was happening in the world and our lives, now it’s the manifestation of the Democratic Party’s demands of conformity. I’m not interested in conformity. A bunch of different colored like-minded drones chanting anti-American slogans is not my idea of diversity.
If I want to be preached to, I’ll call a priest, not millionaires who play a game for a living. If I want to learn something, I’ll read a book, not seek out the “feelings” of someone in a profession known for having proxies take their classes for them. And if I want a distraction from the stress of daily life, I’ll practice self-dentistry before I give these pampered, privileged narcissists a second of my time.

I used to get baseball scores on my phone.  No longer.  I can happily live my life without being preached at by idiots and morons who are good at sportsball.

1 comment:

Deserttrek said...

Gave up on the nfl long ago. Pay for your own stadium
Followed one nba team, gave that up over the Donald Sterling issue
Followed mlb, no more.
Either they are pro USA or pro blm.
Cannot be both