Saturday, July 18, 2020

Is your blood pressure too low?

Go watch this video of Antifa fuckers assaulting police officers in Chicago.

If the cops put a bullet in every single one of those fucking bastards heads, and I was on the jury, I would vote to acquit. 

Now I need to get off the computer and go make dinner.

By the way, the saddlebags look great.  It only took waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too damn long to figure out how the hell to put them on.  Turns out that when Viking Bags sent their hardware, they assumed that I didn't have a passenger backrest on the bike.  The backrest is mounted on brackets that have their own spacers.  If I didn't have the backrest, everything would have fit just fine.  But then I wouldn't have the Mrs. go along with me on rides.  So, time to do a little redneck engineering.  I had to take out the tools and grind off about half an inch on each bracket before we could make the bags fit.

But still....  hard-shell, lockable, looks good on the bike.  It was worth it.  And I didn't have to pay anyone else to do it.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Picture of the new bags, please.

Ragin' Dave said...

Tomorrow, after the ride. I'll take pictures.