Monday, July 13, 2020

Back home, back home

Well, that was a quick little jaunt this weekend.  With dad laid up, mom needed some help, so I flew up Friday and left yesterday.  There were five trees that had to come down.  For several of them, we hired an arborist.  The biggest tree was at least 150 feet tall, and 53 inches across at the base.  We know this, because we measured it after it was down.  We gave the pieces away to a guy who does wood sculpture, because there are no mills left in Idaho who have equipment that can process logs this large.

Anyways, I'm still knackered from the past few days.  I burned through all the chainsaw gas.  All of it.  And there will be more work to do in August for my brother and I to finish. 

As for politics, not much has changed, as it?  Black Lies Matter is still anti-family, anti-Christian, and anti-American.  The Democrats still hate you and want you to die.  Joe Biden is still mentally deficient. 

Now, back to work I go.

No comments: