Saturday, June 13, 2020

This quote has been going around lately

I might as well post it here too:

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

George Orwell, 1984.  The Democrats have been using that book as an instruction manual for decades.

3 comments:

p2 said...

This surprises anyone? Screw Wall St...invest in lead, brass & primers. They're gonna have a hard time getting around the 2nd, but there's no clause saying ammo is untouchable.

Ragin' Dave said...

I can make booze. I'll be the tradingest trader you've ever traded with, and I guarantee I'll have ammo.

p2 said...

Been stocking sticks as well... and there's spare acreage in the north 40 if needed.