Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Grotesque idiot with an Indefensible comb-over calls McEnany names for doing her job

The grotesque idiot is of course, Jonah Goldberg .

The Dispatch’s Jonah Goldberg slammed White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany, saying Sunday that her behavior was “indefensible and grotesque.” 
Anchor Chris Wallace was also critical of McEnany as he and Goldberg discussed her most recent press briefings on “Fox News Sunday.”

Jonah Goldberg used to have principles.  I don't know when he lost them, but whatever true convictions he used to have are gone, and what's left is a weak, pathetic, gutless sack of cruise-ship-buffet-eating stupidity, bleating and yelping at the people who are actually fighting back against the Marxism destroying this country.  Maybe he can huff his "WELL I NEVER!" time and time again, but he's one of the big reasons I tossed my National Review subscription into the trash.  I don't need to be lectured by people who coddle up to the enemy of my country.

Why don't you try getting out of the beltway for a while, Jonah?  It might do you some good.  And just admit your hair is going, and cut it.  Trust me. 

1 comment:

Deserttrek said...

Little chris probably had to change his depends.
I want to ask him , who in government isn't paid by the taxpayer? Of course excluding the bribes and kickbacks. they all are but most can care less about us.