Monday, February 10, 2020

Well, the new computer works

I'm still getting used to the keyboard, and transitioning back to Windows from a MacBook, but I'm able to get things done again.  Which is why I sorta went radio silent on the weekend, as I furiously got my homework done after losing a week.

I still don't have any of my photos, documents or anything else like that.  As far as I know, it's all gone.  Kaput.  Blown away.  Eh.  I can't say I'm too broken up about that.

I need more coffee.

Got a doctor's appointment for the foot today.  That damn bone I broke in 2018 isn't getting any better, and I had a flare-up a couple of weeks ago.  We'll see what the doc can do about it, if anything.  The doctor in Mississippi told me that it was just something that people have to put up with, because there were no good options.  Running is getting to be problematic with it, but we'll see what the doctor says.  Taking the bone out entirely is an option, but that's surgery, and dammit, I don't have time for walking around in a cast or a boot.

Random tidbit - beef heart, ground up, makes awesome chili.  And meatloaf.

No comments: