Monday, February 17, 2020

Don't be stupid enough to send your kids off to colleges like this

If they want to be Leftist shitholes of fascism and hatred, let them do it without your money.

UMass Amherst has broken this promise to Louis. We have repeatedly filed grievances on his behalf against Peller and her co-actors and have been met with stony silence. Instead, Louis has been notified that the university is investigating another complaint -- by Peller against him.



Louis’ ordeal is a glimpse of the far left’s “cancel culture” as it pushes the Overton Window on free speech from Twitter bans to outright criminalization of dissent. We believe that more malicious prosecutions like Louis’s are likely; brought, at first, in progressive enclaves like Northampton where the far left holds real political power. Much as occurred in the Jim Crow South, authorities in such places are increasingly choosing to enforce their political ideology instead of the rule of law entrusted to them. The American left these days is unable to accept defeat under fair rules of play, whether in elections or in judicial proceedings. To avoid defeat, leftists will continue searching for ways to criminalize dissent.


There's no better way to waste your money and ruin your life than go to one of these fancy-schmancy schools that do not teach you anything of value, while you shell out six figures in cash for the pleasure of being indoctrinated.  And nobody needs to support the jack-booted thugs and nomenklatura that poses as "higher education" these days.  If you need a hard degree, go get a hard degree.  I wouldn't take a degree in the humanities right now if you paid me to do so.  

I know my parents weren't happy with me way back in the Dark Ages when I graduated high school, but looking back at my life I consider my choice to skip college and enlist in the Army to be the best choice I could have made.

No comments: