Wednesday, December 18, 2019

I got nothing this morning

I do feel better than I did yesterday, so at least there's that.  I don't know what is going on with my gut, but yesterday was bad for that as well.  Today is much better, although as I was stumbling towards the commode after waking up I ripped out a good long fart that released so much gas I could feel myself deflating.  I'm pretty sure that's not normal.  On the plus side, I no longer have to use a scraper to get the paint off that section of the hallway.

I have been constantly amazed at how partisan the media in this country is, and I see it driving straight off a cliff as more and more information from the IG report comes available.  Every time you think it can't get any worse, it gets worse.  And of course people aren't being held to account for the crime that were committed, and the slander and lies that were spewed.  Does anyone actually think that the criminals at the FBI who forged documents will be held accountable?  Does anyone think that the people who ruined the lives of various Trump associates on trumped up charges will be held accountable?  Does anyone think that the multiple criminal acts will be punished?

Hell no, we don't think that will happen.  Which is why Civil War 2 is coming, because a government that protects criminals and punishes the law abiding makes a war inevitable.  When the law becomes tyranny, resistance becomes mandatory.

Anyways, it's off to another fun day at the salt mines.  BACK ON YOUR HEADS!

(Y'all have heard that joke, right?)

No comments: