Monday, November 25, 2019

John Solomon calls out the sniveling shit-smear known as Alexander Vindman

Have I mentioned how embarrassed I am that Alexander Vindman is in uniform?

So I want to exercise my right to debate Lt. Col. Vindman about the testimony he gave about me. You see, under oath to Congress, he asserted all the factual elements in my columns at The Hill about Ukraine were false, except maybe my grammar

Oh, and as the supposed "expert" on Ukraine, Vindman claims he wasn't aware of Joe Biden demanding that a prosecutor be fired or no billions would be sent.  Yeah.  So the guy who's supposed to be on top of things with regards to Ukraine couldn't be bothered to actually know something that Joe Biden bragged about publicly.

This fucking maggot has been stealing from the government every time he cashes his paycheck.  What a fucking oxygen thief.

There's not one single positive thing I can say about Alexander Vindman right now.  I hope he gets cashiered out for telling multiple lies under oath.

No comments: