Monday, November 18, 2019

I'm not sorry

So it was warm enough to ride the motorcycle to work today.  On the way home, the car ahead of me was trying to change lanes to the right, only to have some jackass constantly block his way.  He finally gets around the asshole, and I pull up next to him, look over, and see....

A fucking dipshit on his cellphone.  Texting, if you can believe that.

So we get to a red light.  I wait, I look over, and dipshit is still texting.  So I pull forward just enough so my tailpipes are just ahead of his driver's side window, which is open, and as the light turns green and we start to move....

I rev my engine.

Did I mention that I have an 1800cc bike?  And did I mention that I have a set of Cobra straight pipes?  I'm pretty sure I hit at least 120db, right next to his open window.  People across the intersection stopped and looked to see what the hell was going on. 

I saw that bastard jump.

I'm not sorry.  Not one damn bit.

2 comments:

Drake's Place said...

I'm glad you did that !

p2 said...

I love when their window's are open. I'm a grumpy, crusty, curmudgeonly old bastard and, at this stage of my existence, don't really give a damn anymore. I just flat out yell "Put the damn phone down and pay friggin attention! Yer gonna kill someone, you asshole." or words to that effect.