Monday, November 18, 2019

But just keep voting for the Democrats, you Jewish folks out there!

That'll work out sooooooo well for you, won't it?

Mainstream Democrats rolled over for the far left so quickly on Israel that it’s hard to imagine them returning to a sane place. Jews, who vote for Democrats in overwhelming numbers, need to finally wake up to the reality that their party despises the world’s sole Jewish state.

When the Left starts shoving American Jews into cattle cars, I'll do what I can to stop them because that's what good men try to do.  But I doubt I'll be able to do very much, because you can't really stop someone from destroying themselves, and Jews in America have been voting for the anti-Semitic party for decades now.  They have been embracing the people who hate them, and attacking the people who actually care about them.  So in reality, my role is most likely to shoot the bastards who shoved a generation of Jews into the ovens, because there will be fuck-all I can do to stop it from happening.

No comments: