Sunday, July 28, 2019

I think I broke myself a little bit

Hit the gym hard last week.  Couldn't run in the morning, so I made up for that with weights.  Yesterday, my back and shoulders were really tight.  But there's a yard to do, so it's off to mow, and then trim, and then pull out the damn thistles that infest this place because the previous tenant didn't do a damn thing with the yard, and then we pulled out more Virginia Creeper, and laid down plastic to keep the back area on the other side of the fence from re-growing, and by the time all was said and done I had a screaming headache and my wife couldn't get my muscles to actually move.

I'm doing much better now, thank god.  Still a bit sore.  Just a reminder from my body that I shouldn't be a stupid, hard-headed idiot who still thinks he's 25 instead of (mumblemumble).

No comments: