Thursday, March 14, 2019

I'm noticing a trend here

Want to become mentally unbalanced, sexually dysfunctional and infected with an incurable virus? Cosmo has got some advice for you!

By all means, go hit the link and read it.  It's just another piece of the puzzle that is the Democrat party.

There's so much here I could unpack that I don't know if I have time before the Mrs. calls me to the dinner table.  Suffice to say that we have just about a trifecta of liberal signposts here:  Sexually promiscuous, mentally ill, and diseased.

First:  This is what happens when you unmoor yourself from religion, specifically Christianity. 

Second:  This is what is driving the left side of the culture wars.

Third:  This is feminism in a nutshell.

I'm just agape at that article, wondering how I can try to distill it down into something that makes sense.

No comments: