Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Hack. Hack. Cough.

So we got some rain here recently.  On the drive to work, I could see the various puddles of POLLEN staining the road. Yellow in some cases, green in others, from the trees that line the road.  All the way to work.

My breathing sucks right now.  Mississippi has got to be the greatest farmland in America, because shit never stops growing here.  You can pull two growing seasons out of the earth if you wish.  But that means that there is never a time when you don't have allergens in the air.  It's pollen from March to November, and the leaf mold from December to February, and then we start all over again.

Have I mentioned that I'm on two different allergy medications, PLUS the nasal lavage?  Yeah.  I keep reminding people here that I am not a Southern Man.

No comments: