Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Clarity

A former transgender wakes up.

I believe that gender identity is a fraud perpetrated by psychiatry, the likes of something the United States and other nations hasn’t experienced since the lobotomy era. As a result, I have returned to my male birth sex. 
On January 25, 2019, in the State of Florida, the Marion County Department of Motor Vehicles in Ocala, Florida issued me a male driver’s license. Ocala, Florida has been my home since July 2018. 
In the days ahead, I will be taking further steps to restore my birth sex to male more formally.

Now this guy apparently looked around, realized that the whole tranny thing was BS, and went back to being a guy.  I'm genuinely happy for him.

But what about the kids who are being given hormones blockers or testosterone and allowed to chop off their wienie or lop off their boobs because the Left wants to weaponize mental illness?

Anyone out there still think that's a good idea?  Because I have a two-by-four that just needs a few more dents in it....

No comments: