Monday, January 14, 2019

Gillette goes full Woke

Fuck 'em.

I stopped using Gillette sometime when I was stationed in Wisconsin, because I was tired of paying out the nose for what amounted to tin-foil on plastic.  So I switched to a double-edged safety razor.  I've always used some sort of shaving soap with a brush, but now I tossed the cartridges and got a real razor.  And I've never been happier.  On a rather ironic note, one of my favorite safety razors is an antique Gillette brass safety razor that I picked up in an antique shop in Black Falls, Wisconsin.  I think it cost me $8.  I use Merkur razor blades, although sometimes I use Van der Hagen razors when I run out of my Merkur.  I get a much better shave, and I don't have to put up with virtue signaling assholes from Massachusetts.  If you're a guy, get into classic shaving.  I have multiple links under the "Be A Man" section.  Pick a real razor, and give it a go.  You'll save money in the long run, and you'll have a much better shave.

Fuck Gillette.  I watched the "advert".  They can go piss up a rope.  Let them go out of business, it's not like I use any of their products, or will use them in the future. 

No comments: