Friday, December 21, 2018

Well, it looks like it'll be antibiotics

When I went to the Doc on Wednesday, he gave me a prescription for antibiotics and said "If you're not improving by Saturday, start taking them."

Based on how I feel today, I will be taking them.  We'll find out tomorrow.

I am ready to leave the South.  I've never had as many issues with illness as I have below the Mason-Dixon line.  I used to go down for a few days, pop back up and be good to go.  Nowadays it's weeks of respiratory problems.  I attribute that to an allergy season that never ends.  My body never fully recovers, it just switches to another fight.  Grass pollen, tree pollen, weed pollen, leaf mold, rinse your sinuses and repeat.  This cannot go on forever without things starting to break down.

No comments: