Sunday, December 23, 2018

My body is defeating the virus

And it is now in the "expel all the collected gunk" phase of this particular illness.  Which is an improvement over the "feel like you're suffocating" phase of Thursday and Friday.  Although it's rather gross.  Luckily, we're somewhat rural out here, so when I walk out the back door and expectorate a lung-biscuit into the bushes there aren't any neighbors to complain about it.

We're doing some pet-sitting for friends who are Christmas-ing in Texas.  They have a tortoise.  I've never owned a tortoise, so this was rather new for me.  Apparently they like heat, humidity, and lots of greens.  He's got us trained rather well at this point.  He comes out, perches on his food dish, and he gets tasty greens to nom on.  It's a rather small tortoise for now, so it's not much of an issue.  And cleaning up after him is easy. 

He really likes spinach. 

Off I go to hack up another hairball.

No comments: