Tuesday, December 11, 2018

I want to know who drove this girl to suicide

A fourth-grade girl committed suicide because of racist bullying.  My heart goes out to the family, of both the girl and the boy she was friends with.  But I want to know, and maybe I'm being a bit touchy here because of personal reasons, but who, exactly, was doing the bullying?

“She was being bullied the entire school year, with words such as ‘kill yourself,’ ‘you think you’re white because you ride with that white boy,’ ‘you ugly,’ ‘black b-tch,’ ‘just die’,” she said.

If you want to see true racism, take a look at the violent hatred expressed towards blacks who walk off the Democrat plantation.  And what makes my hackles rise here is that if it were a majority white school, that would be front and center.  But going through the news report, there's no indication what so ever of the race of her bullies.

I don't like thinking in racial terms, but the Left has forced that mindset on this country.  So I want to know - what is the racial make-up of her school?  What is the racial make-up of her bullies? 

I look at blacks who have escaped the Democrat plantation, and the violent hatred they experience every single day.  Candice Owens comes to mind.  I think of the blacks who might not even be really conservative, but they're not liberal.  Condi Rice.  Walter Williams.  Thomas Sowell.  The sheer amount of hatred that is directed at them by other blacks

So here's this story that's supposed to tug at our heart-strings.  But thanks to the Left, and their absolute hatred of blacks who don't "act black", I want to know:  WHAT IS THE RACE THAT BULLIED THIS POOR GIRL TO SUICIDE?

I'm willing to bet that a huge bunch of them are black.  And the reason they bullied her is because they are racist against whites, and blacks that are friendly to whites.

And it breaks my heart.

And if it happens to be a classical case of racism, where whites were attacking her for being friends with a white boy, I hope that the families of those kids who taught them racism in the crib burn in hell.

No comments: