Day by Day

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Mixed reviews

One doc thinks it's stress fractures, the other doc still thinks it's gout.

Just.....  fuck.  Can I get this to stop hurting, please?


Anonymous said...

It's probably gout, which can inflame any of the dozens of tiny bones in your foot (or any joint for that matter). A foot doctor will probably want to sample the fluid in you foot to see if the crystals are forming there. They will stick a 6-8 inch needle in the bottom of your foot to draw a sample. It will hurt.

Anonymous said...

Get the doc to prescribe some colchicine to end the episode. Also take some anti-inflammatory such as ibuprofen. It will take a few days.