Tuesday, September 25, 2018

The key phrase here is "Olympia resident"

The Ragin' Mrs apparently thought that she would have a giggle by raising my blood pressure, so she sent me this news article:

A Washington State Patrol trooper was confronted with occupational difficulties earlier this month while attempting to pull over a woman driving a Toyota Prius with expired tags. The woman, 42-year old Jamie Petrozzi, was headed southbound on I-5 through Marysville two Wednesdays ago when the trooper turned on his lights and attempted a traffic stop. 
The driver made no attempt to stop on the highway and, instead, exited a mile later before finally stopping at an intersection. From here, the highway patrolman ordered her to pull over using his loudspeaker. Petrozzi declined to cooperate, forcing the trooper to approach the side of the car and instruct her to pull off the road. “I will not,” she said, according to the arrest report. “I drive a Prius. I am not pulling over there.” 

Crap like this is why I am not in law enforcement.  There would be multiple videos of me dragging brain-damaged hags like this out of their cars by their hair, and then giving them a pepper-spray facial.

Rather than conducting the traffic stop at her current location, the Olympia resident said she would instead pull into a nearby parking lot to conduct her business with police. After a fourth refusal to pull over, she was arrested. 
According to Everett’s The Daily Herald, which was shared with us via Jalopnik, the woman refused to leave her vehicle when asked and went into a fury when taken into custody. “I will own your bank account. I will own your house,” she was reported to have said.

That's right along with the "I PAY YOUR SALARY!" line of bullshit that every cop just luuuuuuuuuurves to hear.

The police report alleges Petrozzi said she refused to move to the shoulder because her tires keep “popping,” which apparently, in her mind, had something to do with its status as a Prius. We think the only thing that was popping was the driver’s bad attitude. However, if her vehicle was suffering from some kind of audible issue, that only makes her unwillingness to stop even more confounding. Petrozzi was arrested for failing to obey instructions, refusing to identify herself, and obstruction — all of which are misdemeanors.
Liberalism is a mental disorder, and quite honestly this woman seems to be nuttier than squirrel turds.  Not pulling over because your tires keep "popping"?  I've been around a Prius before - they have the same tires any other car has.  So either she's just tossing off a bullshit line, or she's driving where she shouldn't drive, or she honestly thinks that the space aliens keep doing it.  Either way, this is the kind of driver that would have had me calling the SDO and requesting permission to drag her from her car.

I did love the Seattle area.  I loved the weather.  I loved the food.  I loved the mountains and the forests and the water, but the people there are bat-shit crazy.  Just like this old broad.  I didn't want to live next to crazy.  It was a relief when we left, like a weight was lifted off of our chests, and we didn't have to deal with the crackheads and the nutcases anymore.  Trust me on this - this woman from Olympia is not an outlier.  This is pretty much normal Olympia.  SondraK was the outlier, before she up and moved further way.  I think she got tired of the crazy too.

No comments: