Saturday, August 11, 2018

Twitter gets rid of Gavin McInnes and Proud Boys

Accounts are suspended.

I'd like to point out that Gab is free, allows more characters than Twitter, and you can sign up right here.  I'm not very active on Gab, but I don't do much social media.  Yes, they have some crazies over there but you can filter them out.

And CNN is laser focused on wiping out Alex Jones and Infowars.  Because of course they are.

This is all coming before the midterms.  Huh.  I wonder why?  (Did my sarcasm just break your computer screen?)

I will point out that BitChute is not a Leftist-run hive mind like YouTube.  The things we need to make these platforms successful is for people to transition from evil, Leftist-run platforms like Twitter or YouTube, and move to platforms that haven't been converged.

Hint hint.  If anyone wants a referral code for BitChute, hit me up.

No comments: