Friday, December 15, 2017

One irritating thing about living in Mississippi

No hockey.  Of course, it's not exactly a Deep South sport, is it?  Unless you're in Atlanta or near one of the Florida teams.  In Virginia, the Capitols made sure that hockey was on sports radio, and that meant you got updates from the rest of the league.  Down here?  Nada.

I might have to get some package on my computer to watch some games.

You would think, being within driving distance (kinda) of Nashville, we'd at least get some Predator games.  Not that I can find....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fox Sports Network in the Memphis area carries most all Predators games.

Anonymous said...

Also, Comcast Xfinity has a NHL HD channel available.

Ragin' Dave said...

Well, problem #1 is that I don't own a TV. So I get my sports fixes either online, or on the radio.