Monday, August 21, 2017

If your 8 year old boy is a drag queen, you are a horrible parent.

And this is a form of child abuse.

On Friday, the global fashion magazine Elle published a video featuring an 8-year-old boy named Nemis dressing up as a drag queen named Lactatia. 
"I've been wearing my sister's tutu since I was like threes and fours, even like twos, and I've been dancing around in my little pink dresses and stuff, so yeah I think I've had Lactatia inside me since I was born, that's why I love that song 'Born This Way,'" Nemis said in the video.
How many kids knew what lactating was when they were eight?  Anyone?  Raise your hands....

"I think I've had Lactatia inside me since I was born".  I think mommy was putting Lactatia inside you since you were born, kiddo.  And nowhere in that entire piece is daddy mentioned.  Huh.  Go figure.

Just wait till the testosterone kicks in.  This kid is in for a mind-warping change.  That is, if mommy dearest doesn't jam hormone blockers into him in yet another episode of child abuse that will screw him up for decades to come.

No comments: