Friday, May 26, 2017

Greg Gianforte wins the Montana special election

AFTER he body-slammed a member of the Democrat Media Complex.

So, a political candidate is charged with assault after body-slamming a reporter, and he wins by six or seven points.

Got it yet, media?  I'm willing to bet that his attack on the slimy little shit reporter actually helped him at the polls.  And there's been plenty of reports of the media, trying to make hay out of this, being met with voters laughing and saying "FUCK THE MEDIA!" before marching in to vote.

It seems some of us have finally learned the lesson that the media hates good, hard-working honest Americans and wants us to die.  The media hates those redneck, sister-humping, gun-toting, bible-thumping Jesusfreaks who live between I-5 and I-95.

Well, we hate you too.

3 comments:

OC said...

To the media: "And the phucking horse ya rode in on too".

MauserMedic said...

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." — J.B. Books in "The Shootist" (1976)

Ragin' Dave said...

There are plenty of people who understand that the media is the enemy. and bodyslamming that shitstain was just one small piece of payback for all the bullshit we've had to put up with.

As the cherry on top of the shit sundae, the analwart who was manhandled was caught on Twitter, with a tweet he wrote from CPAC, whereupon he wished that some 16 year old kid would get punched in the mouth.