Friday, May 12, 2017

Don't be shocked. They've been showing you that they hate you for decades how.

California commie cunt calls other states "Podunk, USA".

A Democratic lawmaker from California referred to Middle America as "Podunk, USA," during a committee meeting last week, several sources inside the meeting told the Washington Free Beacon. 
Remarks by Rep. Anna Eshoo (D., Calif.) during a closed-door Energy and Commerce Committee meeting with Federal Communications Commission Chairman Ajit Pai raised eyebrows from those present.

Democrats, and especially Kalifornians, have been expressing their contempt and disgust with the rest of America for decades.  Hell, Kalifornians have been expressing their disgust with anyone who doesn't live in LA or San Fran for even longer.

So yes, this Commie Cunt called other parts of America "podunk".  I'm not shocked.  I've seen this for years and years and years.  The only real difference is that those podunk people have gained just as much contempt for that communist cunt as she has had for them.

1 comment:

Drumwaster said...

I called my local representative (also a Dem), and asked the idiot on the phone whether the Congressman would condemn the depraved opinion of his fellow Congressperson, or if he agreed with her. The idiot (who said "I'm just an intern" which made me want to ask, "You're putting up with working for a Democrat for FREE?") refused to answer the question, so I said, "Look, does he agree with her or not?"

"I'm not sure, but..."

"I'll take that as a 'Yes', then, until I hear differently, thanks!"

Anything to make their lives a little more miserable.