Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The Political Left are thugs, plain and simple

From the start of Marxism to now, the Left is thuggery, over and over and over.

Yes, the man running a direct confrontation street thug operation on behalf of the Democratic Party had direct, personal and apparently unrestricted access to the highest levels of the Democratic Party which right now are the highest levels of the U.S. government.

We cannot let them win.  Because if they do, this will be our political future from now until I die, which will probably be on a pile of brass behind a wall of American Brownshirt corpses.

2 comments:

0007 said...

Yeah some of hillary's brown shirts tore down a couple of Trumps signs I had put up. And these signs were screwed on a tree about 10 feet up. So it wasn't just a walk by. The little bastards apparently couldn't get the 6'X1' homemade sign I had put up. I mounted that one with five 3" deck-screws about 20feet up. So I think I'm going see if I can get abanner.

Ragin' Dave said...

Somewhere on YouTube is a video a guy made after he electrified his Trump sign, and his neighbor tried to steal it.

Priceless.