Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Do more of this

Say what you will about Donald Trump, but can you see any GOP candidate, with maybe Cruz as the exception, telling the WaPo to fuck off?

Donald Trump’s campaign has banned the Washington Post from events. In a post on Facebook, the businessman announced, “Based on the incredibly inaccurate coverage and reporting of the record setting Trump campaign, we are hereby revoking the press credentials of the phony and dishonest Washington Post.” 

Maybe if the WaPo hadn't spent the past eight years slurping at Obama's crotch like the paid whores they are, they would understand what actual news reporting is.  But they're nothing more than the propaganda organ for the DNC, and we all know it.  So fuck them.

Donald Trump understands that the Legacy Media is the enemy.

1 comment:

Gladorn said...

I'm glad that Trump is standing up to them. But he (or his staff) needs to put out a list of what they reported and how they got it wrong.

And why do I want such a thing? I've got a lot of friends in the other camp. The MSM is using this as an example of how Trump is just pig headed and they are eating it up. It would help if I had good facts to argue with them, but then they bring something else up that I have to research and debunk... But the time I research it and can debunk it the argument is long over.

Yes, I know the MSM is in the Democrats pocket. But I can't convince my friends by stating "I know that is wrong but give me a bit to look it up and tell you why."