Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Dear #NeverTrump people

I get it.  I really do.  He wasn't my last pick, but he wasn't my first pick either.  Trump isn't conservative.  I get that as well, but I would respond with the fact that the GOP isn't really conservative either.  When your last two Presidential Candidates are John "Fuck You, Conservatives!" McCain and Mitt "I Invented Obamacare First!" Romney, you cannot claim to be a party of conservative principal.

But let me just lay this out for you.  If you turn up your nose and vote third party, Hillary wins.

It's that simple.  Not voting for Trump means that Hillary wins.  And while this country can survive a Trump presidency, we cannot survive a Hillary presidency.  It would be over.  Done.  This country would be dead, with just a few twitches left from random neural impulses firing here and there.  We might look like the US of A, but at that point it's all over but the shooting.

So make your choice.  Choose wisely.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. 
C.S. Lewis

Trump is in it for Trump.  Clinton is in it to destroy America as we know it.  Trump is curable.  Clinton is Terminal.

No matter what, every democrat, living or dead, is going to vote for Hillary Clinton.  They don't care if she's corrupt.  They don't care if she's a felon.  They hate America as much as she does, and they will vote for her in droves.  Add to that all the cheating and voter fraud that will be ongoing.  We need everyone to vote against her, to make sure she never gets into office.  That means voting for Trump.

I understand that you don't like Trump.  I don't like him either.  But I will not allow that diseased communist bitch, Hillary Clinton, grab the brass ring.

2 comments:

David said...

"Trump is curable. Clinton is Terminal."

I've been telling my "smarter than me" friends that for months. People need to start putting the survival of the country above their own ego.

Ragin' Dave said...

A lot of the same people refused to vote for Romney, and they used a lot of the same arguments. That gave us four more years of the anti-American shithead Obama. Congratulations, you oh-so-fucking-pristine voters, you just fucked this country good and hard! I'm sorry you couldn't bother to dirty your conscious by actually helping to vote Obama out of office, and I hope you enjoy your Obamacare, $20 trillion in debt, $110+ trillion in unfunded liabilities, crushing unemployment, crushing regulation, and the destruction of America on the world stage! But gosh, don't you feel so much better that you voted for YOUR GUY?

I hated Romney, by the way. I thought he was a horrible candidate. I hate the GOP with a burning passion for daring to push Mitt forward when Obamacare exists due to his actions. But I at least knew that no matter how bad Romney might have been, Obama is exponentially worse.

But hey, some people demand their candidates be pure as the freshly driven snow. And they end up with Obama fucking this county over at every turn.