Friday, April 29, 2016

Gosh if only we ALL could spend $19,000,000 on personal security teams!

But we can't, which is why gun ownership is so essential; we have to be able to protect ourselves.

But Mark Zuckerberg, who spent nineteen million dollars on personal security for himself and his family, thinks you shouldn't have a gun.

I don't begrudge the guy for spending the money.  I honestly think he probably needs it more than your average schmoe.  But what chaps my ass is that this far-Left douchenozzle surrounds himself and his family by men with guns in order to protect himself, but he thinks we little people shouldn't be able to protect ourselves with guns.

And that, my friends, is hypocrisy of the highest order.  I think that every far-Left Marxist shitsmear who whines about how guns should be restricted should themselves be restricted in how they can protect themselves.  You want to ban guns?  Fine, no gun-toting security guards for you!

No comments: