Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Have you seen this yet?

One find Mexican, who I'll call El Douchebag even though his name is Efrain Delgado-Rosales has finally been sent to jail after being arrested TWENTY-FOUR FUCKING TIMES!  This guy has been busted bringing illegal aliens over our border TWENTY-FOUR TIMES and this is the first time he's going to actually spend time in jail?

Can anyone else name a crime where I would get arrested twenty-four times and not go to prison?  Anyone?  Anyone?

I guess the rule of law doesn't apply if you're some border-hopping wetback ferrying pregnant mamacitas over the border so they can drop an anchor baby and collect that sweet welfare check, eh?

Was that rude?  Impolite?  Politically incorrect?  Good.  I'm so pissed off about crap like this that I just don't care any more.

No comments: