Monday, February 08, 2016

I didn't see the halftime show

For the past couple of years, I've just walked out of the room when the Super Bowl half-time show came on.  I just didn't give a crap.  In LA, I'd go out back of the cigar lounge I went to, and tossed a football around with a couple of the other guys.  This year I went out and had a small cigar, but didn't pay one single bit of attention to the half-time entertainment.

I guess that was a good decision once again.

I don't listen to Beyonce.  Other than the fact that she and her husband supported Obama just because of his skin color, I didn't know all that much about her.  But it turns out she's another racist thunder-cunt who has no problem demanding the services of the police that she hates.

Ah well.  I'd boycott her, but that would first assume that I was buying anything of hers, which I'm not.  So I guess I'll just say she can take a flying fuck at a rolling donut.

No comments: