Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Listened to the debate last night.

The CNN moderators wanted the candidates to fight.  Trump and Bush obliged them.  Trump vs Cruz not so much.  Very smart.

Bush came off looking pissy, bitchy and entitled.  I wouldn't be shocked if his numbers went down.

Rubio did OK.  Carson did better than his other debates.  Trump and Cruz mostly helped themselves. Everybody else was just eating up time.

All in all, I expect to see the top three remain the top three.  I expect to see Jeb sink even further.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, enough is enough. There should be about 5 on that stage. Get rid of the flotsam that is Graham, Kasich, Pataki, Huckabe.

Deserttrek said...

my state will go Hillary regardless of what I do. I vote according to what I think and screw the rest of the world. Will NOT vote for jeb or rubio. There are always third parties that stand for something

Ragin' Dave said...

At this point, given that JohnPaul BoehnerRyan just gave the Democrats everything they wanted with the Omnibus bill, I'm wondering if I should vote for any GOP candidate at all.